Friday, January 22, 2010

Sofa, so good

Just a quick update to say that my search for the perfect sofa is over! I went to Freedom last night to check out blinds (which is a whole other story) and ended up buying a sofa.

They are currently having a sale and I managed to pick up a gorgeous white leather sofa. It was floor stock and had an extra $400 off the already reduced price!

Unfortunately this was the only picture on the Freedom website. Personally I don't think it does the piece any justice, but then again, I'm biased. It's really simple with clean lines and gorgeous leather - I can't wait to get it in my house. If anyone is interested it's called the "Palladium 3 Seat Sofa".

The one question I'm faced with now is whether or not it will match my pair of retro tv chairs which I previously posted about. Here's the picture again:

House 016


Alternatively, (becase every girl needs a back up plan) I also own a white replica Arne Jacobsen Egg chair.


Image from girlfriendtd .

I personally think the chair looks gorgeous in the context of that photo (although I think the super cute dog might help the situation).

Decisions, decisions... I'm sure once I have the furniture in my property it will all come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment