Friday, January 8, 2010

The bathroom

My bathroom was originally horrid! There was no way I could continue to live with the peach colour scheme, so that had to go.

It's a tiny space which was once comprised of a separate toilet. I'm sure most people would prefer to have a separate toilet, but in the scheme of my bathroom the only choice was to knock through and create a larger space.




I decided on a fairly neutral scheme, grey floor tiles and large white wall tiles. Here are some of the gory progress shots:


Words cannot describe how much I adore my feature tiles. They are Bisazza and a mix called "Bali plus". As I'm still young(ish) and (trying) to renovate on a budget, I unfortunately, wouldn't be able to afford these tiles! Lucky for me my parents recently renovated there house and just happened to have these babies left over... I'm a lucky girl.

Here are some of the finished shots of my bathroom. I still have the painting to do, but that's not on the top of my priority list.




No comments:

Post a Comment