Monday, January 25, 2010

Quick update - my chairs arrived!

As you may or may not recall, I posted earlier about the white Eames DSR chairs which I ordered from Replica Furniture.


I'm very pleased to say that they were couriered to my door only four business days after placing my order. The chairs arrived in two separate boxes, one for the seats and one for the legs.

I've been really busy painting my place and only managed to find the time to screw one together this afternoon. One down fall I'll say is that assembly instructions weren't included with the chairs... However, I think even the biggest allen key hater out there could have figured it out! One seat, one set of legs, four screws, one allen key and voila - you're done.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this website to anyone looking to buy these chairs or other similar products**. I'm really excited to assemble the other three up and to see how they look with my table.

** Disclaimer - I have no affiliation with this website whatsoever and am simply sharing my experience for the benefit of others.

1 comment:

  1. I got these chairs for my outdoor setting! I'm really pleased with them as well. I got them from Milan Direct while they were having their free national shipping.

    ReplyDelete