Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Have you heard?

... the bird is the word.

I have to admit I'm a bit of a sucker for anything bird related. As you will see in my earlier post I have some gorgeous side plates with birds on them. I actually have a second set which I'm yet to feature on here - but there's no need to divulge my love of pretty plates more than I already have on here.

Here are some funky wall decals from etsy:

Image from PopWall.


Image from walldecors.



Image also from walldecors.

I love this room (and the beatles lyrics just add to the look):


Image from Derek Henderson.



You can purchase this beautiful photo from AliciaBock's etsy shop.


I could use a few of these tea towels in my kitchen. Available from ooladesigns.



How cute are these salt and pepper shakers? Image from karunadesigns.

Tweet tweet - I'm over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment