Monday, January 25, 2010

Eye charts

Eye test charts - once a necessity for those of us who lack 20/20 vision, now a cute way to decorate your home.
I've noticed a few of these popping recently, on tea towels of all things!



"The mystery of life is the visible, not the invisible."

Available from Poulier + Poulier Design.

Customised eye chart. Available from MySweetPrint's etsy shop.


Available from gracehesterdesign's etsy shop.

Inspired by these cute images, I decided to give it a try for myself.

Ahh, the words of the Beatles ring as clear today as they did when the song was first written. I have my own little eye chart framed in my bedroom.

1 comment:

  1. I think the eye chart popularity started with Aunty Cookie, the original and the best :)... http://www.auntycookie.com/blog/2009/04/

    ReplyDelete