Monday, March 8, 2010

Getting there...

Slowly but surely my place is turning from what was just a house, or a reno job, to a home. I spent a couple of hours there tonight sorting out my homewares and dropping some more furniture off. I thought I'd post a few photos of my latest progress and purchases.

Here is yet another attempt of my to sort out my plates etc to find an appropriate spot in my kitchen:

I wish I could say that's all I have, but unfortunately I would be lying!

This door mat is one of my latest purchases - I think it's almost too pretty for people to wipe their feet on. Looking at this picture, I think I need to turn it the other way.

I finally managed to bring my sideboard over to my property. The photo was taken at night, which is why it's so dark.

I've finally taken the plastic cover off my couch... and did you notice - my cowhide rug arrived!



Despite my flip-flopping, I'm really happy with my chair and table choices.

3 comments:

  1. It looks great, I love your plates and bowls. I too am a crockery addict

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice comments! It's really good to get some external feedback - when you're so involved with something I sometimes feel I lose my objectivity.

    ReplyDelete