Saturday, February 20, 2010

Quick update - cow hide rug

After all my obsessing, I decided to bite the bullet and finally buy a cow hide rug.

I had found a few options in person, however most of these were way out of my price range. From my experience, the going rate at homewares stores is between $800 and $1,200 depending on the size and quality. Ikea offers good value with their offering the Koldby which retails for $499 (in Perth).

Driven by the bargain price and range of colour choices I purchased this gorgeous rug from eBay:


Image from naturalmadehides' ebay store.

I think I ended up paying about $280 (AUD) including posting so this rug represents an absolute bargain. Now it's just a matter of playing the waiting game. I really hope it's as beautiful in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment