Monday, February 8, 2010

Clean white love

My once noble intentions of using this as a blog to write about the renovation and decoration of my house, may seem to have fallen by the wayside. But believe me - I will post new updates and that should be within the next couple of weeks.

Unfortunately I'm in one of those in between stages with my renovations - all of the work that required tradesmen is done and now it's all down to me! I've ordered my window treatments (white roller blinds from Freedom), bought most of my furniture and now have the one worst task ever. Painting. I've spend every weekend for what seems like an eternity, doint it. All the walls are done and I'm down to the worst bits - skirting boards, doors and door frames.

I've decided to keep everything neutral - the walls throughout the prooperty are done in Dulux's antique white usa, the trims and ceiling are in plain white. I know some people find it boring, but when I look back on interiors which inspire me I just love the neutral canvas which white can bring.

Here's a bit of clean white home and deorationg love:

Image from sfgirlbybay.

Image from Diem Designs.


Image from ivy style33.


Image from xJavierx.

Dog vase from Venucci.

Is it weird that I really want one of these vases?

No comments:

Post a Comment