Saturday, February 20, 2010

House update

Slowly but surely things are coming together. I've had some furniture delivered and I think it is looking less like a construction site and more like a home. The place still looks like a bombshell has hit it - but I think I can see the potential that lies beyond those horrid drop sheets!

Messy, I know - but you get the idea.

I've brought my TV chairs over to my property. I'm not sure this is the lay-out I'm going to have, but I think the chairs are looking good in context.

My couch has been delivered! I can't wait to get the plastic off, but I'm going with the safe rather than sorry approach until all the painting is done. The coffee table is a new and somewhat indulgent purchase from one of my favourite stores Empire.

The painting is almost done on all the doors and skirting boards! Hallelujah - the peach is almost all gone!

I've picked out a funky dark grey colour for the front door - can't wait to get it up! It's called "Rhino grey" and is from British paints.

No comments:

Post a Comment